Wednesday 4 May 2011

Idea for my scenes


Out of the nine scenes we are going to film, I chose the three which I thought I could definitely show my creativeness and media skills. I believe the variety of scenes I chose to direct were good choices because each scene is very different to one another and I also think that I would be able to effectively show the physiological breakdown of the man in many ways throughout the production of the scenes. Although the scenes I chose may be quite challenging, I definitely feel I work better in a challenging, under pressure atmosphere. More over, I feel that my fellow group members, Oliver and Adam, were happy with their choices of scenes so they can use their knowledge of media production to successfully produce their scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment