Wednesday 30 March 2011

Creativity

The independant process of creativity is filled with complex aspects which is limited by some factors. I must take these factors into consideration during the creative process of my A2 short film project. The audience as a whole has bearing, which includes trying to meet or even beat thier expectations, suitably for the intended age group and intruging for gender, sexuality, class and race. Having considered this, my media group can also limit creativity with a clash of ideas leading to the project being a collective creative process. Time is also a major part of the project, in order to make our film on time for the deadline we need to plan out the actions that we are going to take. Motivation is another important factor throughout the production of our project; to be able to successfully produce our short film to a high standard we will need lots of motivation within our age group, which also affects the creativity we have. The final factor that I will be concentrating on throughout my project is experience. After producing an opening of a film last year, I believe that the experience and creative thoughts I went through then will help me with my creativity this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment